The niche of digital advertisement is becoming increasingly affordable, with the advancement of technological capabilities. Digital signs are also more alive than before and tend to keep the message alive in the target market. Businesses that struggle with unlocking the full potential of their portfolio can get the best by working with digital signage TV.
The magnificence of digital signage is that one can switch between different types of content. These variations are dependent on the type of content and the purpose of the subject. This setup does not, however, mean that you should not have a consistent strategy of campaigns. Picking the right channel through ABN Network can increase the conversions and sustain more clients.
Consumer TV for digital signage
A consumer display has the purpose of reaching people who watch television at home or other facilities, such as the office. Consumer TV digital signage is what you see when looking through the home entertainment section of LG, Samsung, or the local Target store.
It is better to use consumer TV for digital signage when you want the advantage of increased cost-effectiveness. Be diligent in looking for the following qualities while analyzing the display.
- The modernity of technology – Certain television models, have a superior display capability, such as LCD, LED, or LED LCD. They perform better than traditional models because they have a better light source.
- Quality of the picture – The current consumer TVs have a wide array of resolutions. High Definition is the lowest one, in comparison to other forms like Full HD and Ultra HD. HD has a resolution of 720p. Full HD has 1080p and Ultra HD has 2160p. We recommend that you choose one that is at least Full HD in resolution.
- The sleek design – Consumer TVs have a minimal design, in comparison to older models. Look for a flat design with a frame that surrounds the screen. Bezel has an impressive aesthetic quality that allows portrait modes without the content looking disoriented.
Commercial TV digital signage
Commercial displays have a design that focuses on the business aspect of the content. This setup means that it is easy to create a consistent theme that allows future additions of content. A specially designed commercial display will have a minimalistic look that lacks the extra aesthetic diversification.
Commercial displays can include more features that consumer displays. These include the following:
- A wide array of input devices
- Control features like the RS232C connector
- A command system that can easily change up the display on the screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports that ease connectivity to storage spaces with the streaming content
A new design of commercial digital signage has an intelligent media player inside the display. This smart signage system eliminates the additional charges of using external media players and eases the installation process.
The reduction of ongoing costs reduces the operating costs because of a lack of external devices like cables and storage drives. Additionally, smart TV signage reduces the possibility of failure because all parts operate within one controlled environment. The best digital signage TV should maintain your business’s integrity and work within a reasonable budget plan.
Automotive Broadcasting Network
5220 Belfort Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, FL 32256
View Larger Map
We Specialize In: