Updated and effective as of: September 19, 2019
- Certain Definitions. The following definitions shall apply to this Statement:
- “BMG”, “we”, “our”, “us”:Brothers Media Group, LLC, a Nevada limited liability company d/b/a Automotive Broadcasting Network, and its affiliates, including without limitation, Dealer IT Group, LLC, a Florida limited liability company.
- “Offerings”: Our Websites and Services, collectively.
- “Personal Information”: All data by which you can be personally identified, regardless of the format or method of collection of such data. Personal Information does not include anonymized data.
- “Services”: Our Application Programming Interfaces (“APIs”), web-based and mobile-based applications, portals, widgets, content, and associated third-party services.
- “User”, “you”, or “your”: The person or entity that is using our Offerings.
- “Website”: Our websites and associated content located at:
- https://dealeritgroup.com, and
- Other subdomains and websites that we operate now and in the future.
- Applicability of Statement.This Statement applies to information that is collected from email, text, and other electronic messages from interactions between you and the Offerings; and your navigation through and use of our Offerings, or Personal Information shared with us through your interaction with our applications on third-party websites. It does not apply to information collected by BMG offline or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Offerings, unless required by law.
- Information We Collect.
- Information you provide to us: When you use the Offerings, you may provide us with information, which we collect, which may include, without limitation, your name, billing and mailing address, email address, phone number, date of birth, photo, and vehicle’s VIN number. We contract with third-party intermediaries to provide certain services or for other purposes related to the Offerings.
- Information from your use of the Offerings: This information may include IP Address, location information, date and time, browser type, and any other action you might have taken to use and while using the Offerings, and as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- Cookies: When you use the Offerings, we store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Websites, when you use the Offerings, your browser, your operating system, and other similar information. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies.
- Web Beacons: Our third-party partners may employ web beacons to track online user movement to help us better understand what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded in websites and in newsletter emails. Using web beacons, our third-party partners may collect information about you, such as your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We use the data from our third-party partners to improve our services.
- Children Under the Age of 18. Our Offerings were not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 should provide any Personal Information through or on the Offerings. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Offerings or through any of their features, register on the Offerings, make any purchases through the Offerings, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Offerings, or provide any information about yourself to us, including Personal Information.
- How We Use Your Information.
- We only use Users’ Personal Information when allowed by this Statement or applicable law. We use Personal Information to:
- Create your account.
- Provide our Offerings.
- Bill for services.
- Provide customer support.
- Better understand your needs and interests.
- Send advertising or marketing communications.
- Personalize your experience.
- Improve our Offerings and our products.
- Send you updates and alerts and to contact you about your account.
- Contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Please note that we may process your Personal Information for operational purposes, according to what is required or permitted by law.
- For information regarding updating your information or changing your privacy preferences, see the “Correcting and Updating Information” section below.
- Advertising or Marketing.
- If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by BMG, you can opt out on the form provided at https://www.abnetwork.com/opt-out/. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions therein or by contacting us using one of the methodsdescribed at the end of this Statement.This opt-out does not apply to information provided to BMG as a result of a product service experience or other transactions.
- How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Statement:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we engage to support BMG.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BMG’s assets, in which Personal Information is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe in good faith disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BMG, our customers, or others.
- If you do not wish for your information to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, see the “Advertising or Marketing” section above.
- Public Information and Third Parties
- The Offerings may offer the option to post or share information publicly or with other users (such posted or shared information is referred to herein as “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot guarantee User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- We are not responsible for, and this Privacy Statement does not cover your use of, any third-party widgets, features, or websites or links to third-party websites or services. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any third-party site you visit or service you use.
- We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable meansto protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website or Offerings. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Offerings.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Offerings, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Correcting and Updating Information
- You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Offerings, as applicable, and visiting your account profile page. You may also contact us using one of the methods described at the end of this Statement to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. Deleting your Personal Information also causes any account or identifying record you may have with us to be deleted. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect or is not required by law. If you delete your User Contributions from the Offerings, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users.
- GDPR: Our Offerings are intended for use only by persons or entities located outside of the European Economic Area. However, if required by law, BMG will comply with applicable requirements of the European Union’s Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any other similar laws.
- Updates to this Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to update this Privacy Statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes, we will notify you here and by email if you have provided us with your email address in connection with your use of the Offerings.
- Contact Information.
- To ask questions about this Privacy Statement or our privacy practices or to register a complaint of concern, contact us by one of the methods below:
Link to form to opt out of Communications:
Automotive Broadcasting Network
Attn: Cindy Goodin
5220 Belfort Road, Suite 400
Jacksonville, FL 32256